Friday, July 17, 2009

Los Arcos Cocina Mexicana


The Location: Los Arcos Cocina Mexicana, Elk Grove, CA

The Taco: Carne Asada Taco Plate

The Price: About $8

The Verdict: As per usual I give points for size – there was a generous portion of carne in each of these tacos. Other than that, they were tasty but not spectacular. After I dumped two different salsas and some hot sauce on top there was a good flavor, but the meat itself could have done with a bit of a flavor upgrade so that I didn't have to add to it. Despite the ride home in a takeout container the food stayed nice and hot and was none the worse for the journey. Overall, I'd get these again for a quick lunch bite if I was in the area, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way.

The Rating: ★★★ ½ (out of 5)

Los Arcos Cocina Mexicana on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment